Thursday, July 27, 2006

Fly Away

If only it was all real...I'd drive straight to Stars Hollow right now and have the Gilmores throw the movie night to end all movie nights, in a dedicated effort to go into a sugar induced coma and forget the past few days.
In the course of this week, all three of my kittens have died. Sad, sad, sad MommyCat.
And yesterday, I backed out of a parking space at daycare and hit another car.
Yeah. Not my finest hour here, folks.
Where's a Starlight festival and a crazy Kirk when you need them?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

I wish I could go to Stars Hollow w/ Gilmore Girls and drink tons of coffee