Friday, September 30, 2005

It's My Blog, I Can Whine If I Want To

I am writing this in order to perpetuate my procrastination. I am working on polishing/revising my novel and guess what. It is haaaaaaaaaaaaaard. Every time I read a page, I can only think wow. This is crap. It is so bad and so past saving that I should scrap the entire project and start over with something else.
The thing is, I really do believe in the idea behind it all. So much that I can't bring myself to abandon it. It's just that expressing that idea is kicking my tail. I so want it to be good...the language and the details..the minute workings make a book worth reading, after all.
Frustration abounds.
And the red pen is calling me back.

later, ya'll

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't give up. You'll get it done!!