Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Yummylicious



There is nothing quite like devouring a bowl of strawberries...with cool whip, with chocolate, with a light sprinkle of sugar...if people had official fruits and trees and flowers and such, like states, the strawberry would be my official fruit. (And while we're on the fruit thing, you should click http://humaninspired.blogspot.com/2007/04/would-you-like-to-sample-our-avocado.html to learn a little fruit trivia fresh from California...)

I have officially taught Christian the joy in this deliciousness. He ate so many strawberries for dessert tonight that I think his fingertips and his chin may be permanently dyed red. Literally, strawberry after strawberry after strawberry...going "mmmmm" the entire time. (I think I may have heard a mumbled version of "delicioso" in there, too. Thanks, Dora the Explorer.) So I have handed down the strawberry obsession.

At times like these, I feel that I am fulfilling my duty as his guide in this big ol' world.

2 comments:

Luisa Perkins said...

Strawberries--mmmmm---I LOVE it when the kids speak SpanDora--what a fun treat for you both!

ms bct said...

I want some strawberries! I did, however, discover this thing called PinkBerry last night pinkberry(dot)com Check it out It is AMAZING

Last night I got a medium plain with strawberries, blueberries, and Cocoa Pebbles Yep, it was pretty darn delightful

Surprisingly, no avocado option

I used to say raisins are natures candy, but no, I think strawberries are indeed, the gift of nature in which keeps us happy and healthy